Infinity Bay Covid-19 Updates
Dear guests and the Infinity Bay Resort & Spa family,
First and foremost, the health and well-being of our guests and staff is of utmost importance to us.
We are managing our way through the crisis and for now the resort remains open.
The safety and security of our guests, our incredible staff, and local communities continues to remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining very high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have implemented enhanced measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. They include:
- Receiving ongoing briefings from health officials.
- Continuing to use hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Performing extra cleanliness checks upon guest checkout.
- Frequently disinfecting the lobby, front desk, spa, restaurants and fitness center.
- Disinfecting all touch points constantly, including doorknobs, menus, light switches, etc.
- Our various teams including management, are going through various and ongoing training courses.
- We will constantly make changes to our food and beverage operations based on food safety recommendations.
- Implementing mandatory procedures for staff to stay home if sick.
In closing, I can’t tell you how proud I am to have such a wonderful, loyal and amazing team. Over the years we accomplished so much together and now we all are facing a global crisis together – something none of us ever expected.
We will get through this and Infinity Bay will be better than ever.
Download Past Releases and Information
|Toque De Queda 12 Abril.pdf (Mar.31)||COHEP_Press_Release_March_16.pdf (Mar 16)||Preventive_Measures_March_16.pdf (Mar 16)|